Campus Social & Personality Psychology Doctorate Indiana Graduate Programs
Social and personality psychology Ph.D. programs are designed to help students learn how to critically observe and interpret human behavior with the goal of developing an understanding of the ways that a person’s personality and social skills develop. Earning a Ph.D. in social and personality psychology might qualify individuals to provide counseling services or conduct academic or private research.
Search for social and personality psychology Ph.D. programs on GradSchools.com.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Muncie, INMuncie, IN
Ball State University
Our graduate programs train school, community/agency (CACREP-approved), and vocational rehabilitation counselors at the master's level, and doctoral-level counseling psychologists (APA-approved). We also provide master's level degrees in social psycholo...
- Bloomington, INBloomington, IN
The goal is to train students to become researchers and college educators. Primary research emphasis is on basic laboratory experimentation, although...
- West Lafayette, INWest Lafayette, IN
Purdue UniversityUpcoming Start Date: January 07, 2019
Graduate training in social psychology at Purdue emphasizes research as a central focus for learning. Students are encouraged to become involved in research at an early point in their training by participating in faculty research projects and/or by carr...