Campus Organizational Psychology Doctorate Los Angeles Graduate Programs
Organizational psychology Ph.D. programs are designed to help students learn how to critically observe and interpret human behavior in the workplace. Earning a Ph.D. in organizational psychology might qualify individuals to provide consulting services, work as an in-house human resources specialist or conduct academic or private research.
Search for organizational psychology Ph.D. programs on GradSchools.com.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Los Angeles, CALos Angeles, CA
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
The Business Psychology program (I/O Track) Ph.D. trains doctoral-level psychologists for a career in academic research as well as for corporate, consulting, and other work settings.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Claremont, CAClaremont, CA
Claremont Graduate University
The objective of the program is to train future leaders, change agents, scholars, and educators to use psychological and organizational theory and research to improve organizational effectiveness and the work life of all individuals. Most graduates of t...
- Chatsworth, CAChatsworth, CA
Phillips Graduate University
Phillips Graduate University's Organizational Management and Consulting (OMC) Program is designed to enhance the personal and professional skills of consultants, managers, and leaders.