Campus Organizational Psychology Doctorate Michigan Graduate Programs
Organizational psychology Ph.D. programs are designed to help students learn how to critically observe and interpret human behavior in the workplace. Earning a Ph.D. in organizational psychology might qualify individuals to provide consulting services, work as an in-house human resources specialist or conduct academic or private research.
Search for organizational psychology Ph.D. programs on GradSchools.com.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- East Lansing, MIEast Lansing, MI
Michigan State University
The aim of the graduate program in industrial and organizational psychology (I/O) is to provide Ph.D.
- Mount Pleasant, MIMount Pleasant, MI
Central Michigan University
- Detroit, MIDetroit, MI
Wayne State University
The Industrial/Organizational Program is one of the earliest programs to offer the doctoral degree in I/O psychology and has consistently been ranked in the Top 20 programs in the country. The I/O psychology program has a strong research orientation and...