Campus Organizational Psychology Doctorate Louisiana Graduate Programs
Organizational psychology Ph.D. programs are designed to help students learn how to critically observe and interpret human behavior in the workplace. Earning a Ph.D. in organizational psychology might qualify individuals to provide consulting services, work as an in-house human resources specialist or conduct academic or private research.
Search for organizational psychology Ph.D. programs on GradSchools.com.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Baton Rouge, LABaton Rouge, LA
Louisiana State University
Industrial/Organizational (I/O) Psychology at LSU follows the scientist-practitioner model. Balanced training between personnel topics (e.g.
- New Orleans, LANew Orleans, LA
The program goal is to provide a sound academic background in theory and research in Industrial/Organizational Psychology.