Developmental Psychology Doctorate Los Angeles Graduate Programs
Search for Ph.D. in developmental psychology programs on GradSchools.com. Earn a doctoral degree in developmental psychology and explore the emotional and psychological changes that occur as human’s age. Developmental psychology Ph.D. programs are usually heavily focused on teaching students how to perform research and supporting students in their independent research efforts.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Claremont, CAClaremont, CA
Claremont Graduate University
The program in Applied Developmental Psychology seeks students committed to the intersection of developmental research and social issues. The program provides theoretical and methodological training in developmental psychology to prepare students for ca...
- Los Angeles, CALos Angeles, CA
University of California - Los Angeles
The Department DOES NOT OFFER A MASTERS ONLY PROGRAM. The Ph.D. program is a four/five year, full-time only program.