Developmental Psychology Doctorate Florida Graduate Programs
Search for Ph.D. in developmental psychology programs on GradSchools.com. Earn a doctoral degree in developmental psychology and explore the emotional and psychological changes that occur as human’s age. Developmental psychology Ph.D. programs are usually heavily focused on teaching students how to perform research and supporting students in their independent research efforts.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Miami, FLMiami, FL
Nova Southeastern University
Nova Southeastern University is the largest independent University in Florida and a leader in distance education. NSU offers many of its programs on the 250-acre campus in Fort Lauderdale, as well as via sites and clusters throughout the state of Florid...
- Tallahassee, FLTallahassee, FL
Florida State University
The goal of the program is to prepare students for future positions as professors and researchers...
- Gainesville, FLGainesville, FL
The University of Florida
The general program of graduate study is designed for those planning careers as researchers, teacher-scholars, and practitioner...
- Doral, FLDoral, FL
Carlos Albizu University
MISSION The mission of the Psy.D. program in Clinical Psychology at Carlos Albizu University, Miami Campus is to train cultu...