Developmental Psychology Doctorate Florida Graduate Programs
Search for Ph.D. in developmental psychology programs on GradSchools.com. Earn a doctoral degree in developmental psychology and explore the emotional and psychological changes that occur as human’s age. Developmental psychology Ph.D. programs are usually heavily focused on teaching students how to perform research and supporting students in their independent research efforts.
- Offering two quality, competency-based online learning formats: FlexPath & GuidedPath
- With FlexPath, you can earn your master’s degree in 12 months and under $11,000*
- 97% of alumni agree FlexPath provided the flexibility they needed to pursue their degree (Alumni Outcomes Survey 2017)
*Assumes accelerated pace. Price varies by your pace and transfer credits. Other fees may apply.
- Miami, FLMiami, FL
Nova Southeastern UniversityUpcoming Start Date: May 06, 2019
Nova Southeastern University is the largest independent University in Florida and a leader in distance education. NSU offers many of its programs on the 250-acre campus in Fort Lauderdale, as well as via sites and clusters throughout the state of Florid...
- Tallahassee, FLTallahassee, FL
Florida State University
The goal of the program is to prepare students for future positions as professors and researchers...
- Gainesville, FLGainesville, FL
The University of Florida
The general program of graduate study is designed for those planning careers as researchers, teacher-scholars, and practitioners in psychology. In addition to specialized training in one or more areas, a core program of theories,methods, and research in...
- Doral, FLDoral, FL
Carlos Albizu University
MISSION The mission of the Psy.D.