Campus Developmental Psychology Doctorate Florida Graduate Programs
Are you wondering if you should pursue a doctorate in developmental psychology? Many professionals in the field of developmental psychology have PhDs; they study the emotional, mental, and intellectual changes that occur over the course of a human’s life. Find developmental psychology Ph.D. programs on GradSchools.com.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Miami, FLMiami, FL
Nova Southeastern UniversityUpcoming Start Date: March 11, 2019
Nova Southeastern University is the largest independent University in Florida and a leader in distance education. NSU offers many of its programs on the 250-acre campus in Fort Lauderdale, as well as via sites and clusters throughout the state of Florid...
- Tallahassee, FLTallahassee, FL
Florida State University
The goal of the program is to prepare students for future positions as professors and researchers...
- Gainesville, FLGainesville, FL
The University of Florida
The general program of graduate study is designed for those planning careers as researchers, teacher-scholars, and practitioners in psychology. In addition to specialized training in one or more areas, a core program of theories,methods, and research in...
- Doral, FLDoral, FL
Carlos Albizu University
MISSION The mission of the Psy.D.