Campus Developmental Psychology Doctorate California Graduate Programs
Are you wondering if you should pursue a doctorate in developmental psychology? Many professionals in the field of developmental psychology have PhDs; they study the emotional, mental, and intellectual changes that occur over the course of a human’s life. Find developmental psychology Ph.D. programs on GradSchools.com.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Claremont, CAClaremont, CA
Claremont Graduate University
The program in Applied Developmental Psychology seeks students committed to the intersection of developmental research and social issues. The program provides theoretical and methodological training in developmental psychology to prepare students for ca...
- Riverside, CARiverside, CA
University of California - Riverside
- Los Angeles, CALos Angeles, CA
University of California - Los Angeles
The Department DOES NOT OFFER A MASTERS ONLY PROGRAM. The Ph.D. program is a four/five year, full-time only program.
- Santa Barbara, CASanta Barbara, CA
University of California - Santa Barbara
The graduate program in Developmental and Evolutionary Psychology crosses traditional disciplinary lines. Research is carried out on a wide variety of specific topics within this field, including social and cognitive development; the social functions...
- Santa Cruz, CASanta Cruz, CA
University of California - Santa Cruz
Developmental psychology at UCSC is concerned with the description and explanationof age-related changes in personality, emotion, cognition and social...