Community Psychology Doctorate California Graduate Programs
Doctoral community psychology programs focus on helping students learn how to conduct research to enhance the fields understanding of how individuals respond to their immediate (community) environment. Community psychology Ph.D. students may have to opportunity to conduct research into specific topics in community psychology like community mental health, the impact of community social programs on culture, or how a natural disaster affects community member’s relationships with one another.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Carpinteria, CACarpinteria, CA
Pacifica Graduate Institute
M.A./Ph.D. in Depth Psychology: combined Emphasis in Community, Liberation, and Ecopsychology - Doctorate
Take your place in practicing interdisciplinary transformative approaches to community, cultural, and ecological challenges. Put depth psychology into dynamic dialogue with ecopsychology, critical community psychology, indigenous, and liberation psyc...
- San Francisco, CASan Francisco, CA
University of San Francisco
At the University of San Francisco, PsyD students are trained to translate thought to action, through practice-oriented training that emphasizes the mental, emotional and physical health needs of underserved communities.