Campus Community Psychology Doctorate California Graduate Programs
Doctorate community psychology degree programs focus on helping students research the emotional, psychological, and social impacts resulting from an individual’s interaction with their community environment. Earning a doctorate in community psychology might be a good option for individual interested in performing research into the ways that communities are defined and created, and the psychological consequences related to human interaction within those communities.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Carpinteria, CACarpinteria, CA
Pacifica Graduate Institute
M.A./Ph.D. in Depth Psychology: combined Emphasis in Community, Liberation, and Ecopsychology - Doctorate
Take your place in practicing interdisciplinary transformative approaches to community, cultural, and ecological challenges. Put depth psychology into dynamic dialogue with ecopsychology, critical community psychology, indigenous, and liberation psyc...
- San Francisco, CASan Francisco, CA
University of San Francisco
At the University of San Francisco, PsyD students are trained to translate thought to action, through practice-oriented training that emphasizes the mental, emotional and physical health needs of underserved communities.