Cognitive Psychology Doctorate New York Graduate Programs
Cognitive psychology is an interesting branch of psychology. Students in a cognitive psychology Ph.D. program focus more on exploring mental processes than emotions.
Cognitive Psychology Doctorate Programs
Cognitive psychology Ph.D. students conduct extensive research to explore the nature of conscious thought and how those thought processes affect the way that organisms interact with their environment.
Search for Ph.D. programs in cognitive psychology on GradSchools.com.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- New York City, NYNew York City, NY
In Cognitive Studies in Education, students examine the cognitive mechanisms that underlie learning and thinking in school and non-school settings. The program trains students in basic theories of human cognition, the practice and interpretation of e...
- Stony Brook, NYStony Brook, NY
Stony Brook University (S.U.N.Y.)
- Binghamton, NYBinghamton, NY
Binghamton University (S.U.N.Y.)
Our Cognitive Psychology program is based on the principles of teaching instruction, research, and scientific methodologies...