Cognitive Psychology Doctorate Maryland Graduate Programs
Cognitive psychology is an interesting branch of psychology. Students in a cognitive psychology Ph.D. program focus more on exploring mental processes than emotions.
Cognitive Psychology Doctorate Programs
Cognitive psychology Ph.D. students conduct extensive research to explore the nature of conscious thought and how those thought processes affect the way that organisms interact with their environment.
Search for Ph.D. programs in cognitive psychology on GradSchools.com.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Baltimore, MDBaltimore, MD
University of Maryland Baltimore County
The Neurosciences and Cognitive Sciences Program offers a wide range of research and training opportunities for students pursuing doctoral-level research in a variety of areas within neuroscience, computational neuroscience and cognitive science.
- College Park, MDCollege Park, MD
University of Maryland - College Park
The doctoral program in Cognitive Psychology is designed to allow students to focus on current graduate study and research content areas of cognitive...