Cognitive Psychology Doctorate California Graduate Programs
Cognitive psychology is an interesting branch of psychology. Students in a cognitive psychology Ph.D. program focus more on exploring mental processes than emotions.
Cognitive Psychology Doctorate Programs
Cognitive psychology Ph.D. students conduct extensive research to explore the nature of conscious thought and how those thought processes affect the way that organisms interact with their environment.
Search for Ph.D. programs in cognitive psychology on GradSchools.com.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Claremont, CAClaremont, CA
Claremont Graduate University
The program in Applied Cognitive Psychology seeks students committed to conducting a strong program of cognitive research on important contemporary issues. All students are actively involved in research throughout their graduate studies. Typically, stud...
- Santa Barbara, CASanta Barbara, CA
University of California - Santa Barbara
The graduate program in Cognitive and Perceptual Sciences focuses on how humans perceive, learn, remember and think about the world. The principal subareas are visual perception, attention and performance, and higher cognitive processes. Mathematical...
- Riverside, CARiverside, CA
University of California - Riverside
- Santa Cruz, CASanta Cruz, CA
University of California - Santa Cruz
Cognitive psychology at UC Santa Cruz focuses on training students in the traditionalmethods of experimental psychology and in mastering contemporary...
- San Francisco, CASan Francisco, CA
University of California - Berkeley
The cognitive program emphasizes research and scholarship in many aspects of human and animal cognition with particular stress on visual and auditory...