United States Doctorate in Taxation Law

If you are interested in a more research oriented approach to taxation law, you might want to consider a doctoral degree, typically a Doctor of Juridical Science (SJD) in Taxation. A SJD in Taxation could give you the opportunity to study, research and write, contributing to the field of tax scholarship. This degree would provide opportunity if you are interested in teaching and research in the field of tax law or if you want to specialize in professional practice.

Find Schools