Milwaukee Doctorate in Educational Policy

Educators who currently hold masters in education degrees might be interested in a Doctorate of Educational Policy. Earning a Ed.D. or Ph.D. in Educational Policy may be required for professionals interested in shaping laws about education, curriculum policy, or analyzing research and theory of education.

Find Schools