PhD in Substance Abuse Counseling / Addiction Psychology Degree Programs in Connecticut

PhD in Addiction Counseling

Considering the Ph.D. level of Substance Abuse Counseling? You can find PhD in Addiction Psychology - non-clinical doctoral specialization in Addiction Psychology - or, a DSW Doctor of Social Work in Addictions and Social Work.

Substance abuse doctorate programs are ideal for students interested in becoming addiction counselors, a rewarding career that focuses on helping people who are victims of abuse and addiction.

Substance Abuse Counseling Doctorate Programs in Connecticut

Popular Schools with Substance Abuse Counseling Doctorate Degrees in Connecticut

ProgramInstitutionDegree Awarded
Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology - AddictionsNorthcentral UniversityPhD
Doctor of Social Work (D.S.W.) - Addictions and Social WorkWalden UniversityN/A
sponsored listings

Top Salary Metro Areas in Connecticut: Rehabilitation Counselors
Metro AreaAnnual Mean SalaryEmployment
New Haven, CT$57,640290
Norwich-New London-Westerly, CT-RI$45,340170
Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk, CT$42,630410
Waterbury, CT$37,47070
Hartford-West Hartford-East Hartford, CT$36,890700

Bureau of Labor Statistics

Top 1 Graduate Schools with PhD in Addiction Counseling Programs in Connecticut

Find Schools