California DSW & PHD Substance Abuse Counseling Doctorates

Considering the Ph.D. level of Substance Abuse Counseling? You can find PhD non-clinical doctoral specialization in Addiction Psychology, or, a DSW Doctor of Social Work in Addictions and Social Work.

Substance abuse doctorate programs are ideal for students interested in becoming addiction counselors, a rewarding career that focuses on helping people who are victims of abuse and addiction.

Find Schools