United Kingdom Campus Doctorates in Communications & Public Relations Graduate Programs
With a doctorate of communications, students will learn critical thinking, advanced research, writing and publishing skills and much more. Prepare for a career researching or teaching the field of communications.
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United KingdomNewcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- York, United KingdomYork, United Kingdom
University of York (UK)
- Coventry, United KingdomCoventry, United Kingdom
- London, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
University College London
The Archives and Records Management MA provides the skills and knowledge that are needed by new entrants to the profession in the United Kingdom. Students learn to manage records created in the present and those inherited from the past, and also to main...
- London, United Kingdom
- Bath, United KingdomBath, United Kingdom
Bath Spa University
Research degrees are awarded through the submission of a thesis and an oral examination. The MA is a one-year taught programme.
- Canterbury, United KingdomCanterbury, United Kingdom
University of Kent
The University of Kent was founded in 1965 and since then has achieved prominence as one of Britain's most innovative and enter...