Campus Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering Graduate Degree
Review Doctorate Chemical Engineering Ph.D. campus Programs on GradSchools.com the leading site for accredited campus Colleges and Universities offering Ph.D. level Chemical Engineering programs.
- 91% Graduation RateNotre Dame, INNotre Dame, IN
University of Notre Dame
Areas of current research include: applied mathematics; biological materials; bioseparations; catalysis and surface science; ceramic materials; chemical reaction engineering; combustion synthesis of materials; drug delivery systems; ecological modeling;...
- N/A Graduation RateSendai, JapanSendai, Japan
- 29% Graduation RateManhattan, KSManhattan, KS
Kansas State University
Areas of study and research include transport phenomena, thermodynamics and phase equilibrium, biochemical engineering, process dynamics and control, chemical reaction engineering, materials science and engineering, solids mixing, catalysis and fuel syn...
- N/A Graduation RatePatrai, GreecePatrai, Greece
University of Patras
- N/A Graduation RateHouston, TXHouston, TX
The Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering offers programs of graduate study leading to both the Master of Science (MS) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degrees, with the primary emphasis on the latter. At Rice, the PhD is primarily a rese...
- N/A Graduation RateSeri Kembangan, MalaysiaSeri Kembangan, Malaysia
Universiti Putra Malaysia
- 47% Graduation RateWest Lafayette, INWest Lafayette, IN
The Doctor of Philosophy program is designed to prepare each student to take an active part in the development and growth of the field of chemical engineering at all levels in industry and research organizations or in research and teaching in a universi...
- N/A Graduation RateTaipei, TaiwanTaipei, Taiwan
National Taiwan University
The Department has a variety of research activities, including polymer science, interfacial science, material science, bio-chemical and bio-medical engineering, process system engineering, transport phenomena and particulate technology, catalysis and re...
- 45% Graduation RateTempe, AZTempe, AZ
Arizona State University
- N/A Graduation RateLubbock, TXLubbock, TX
Texas Tech University
We believe that we offer a top quality graduate chemical engineering education with an outstanding balance of both theory and practice. Our professors average nine years of full time industrial experience, and have also established national research rec...
- $1,495Less Than Average National TuitionRapid City, SDRapid City, SD
South Dakota School Of Mines And Technology
Students are required to take both chemical engineering and biology/biological engineering courses to fulfill degree requirement...
- Rapid City, SD
- $1,463Less Than Average National TuitionNorman, OKNorman, OK
University of Oklahoma
- 65% Graduation RateNewark, DENewark, DE
University of Delaware
The Chemical Engineering Department presently has 24 full-time faculty. In addition, we profit frominteractions with part-time faculty associates from European universities and from several local industries. Ourcurrent graduate student population con...
- N/A Graduation RateIrvine, CAIrvine, CA
University of California, Irvine
Chemical and Biochemical Engineering Program Areas of Emphasis: Biotechnology and Molecular Engineering - protein expression; metabolic engineering; bioreactor engineering; protein engineering; cell and tissue engineering; biomaterials; colloids; a...
- N/A Graduation RateKongens Lyngby, DenmarkKongens Lyngby, Denmark
Technical University of Denmark
The Ph.D. Programme in Denmark is a three-year full-time programme taken by a student under the guidance of aresponsible supervisor.
- N/A Graduation RateErlangen, GermanyErlangen, Germany
- N/A Graduation RateGuangzhou, ChinaGuangzhou, China
South China University of Technology
- 22% Graduation RateReno, NVReno, NV
University of Nevada, Reno
- $6,595Less Than Average National TuitionAnn Arbor, MIAnn Arbor, MI
University of Michigan
- 87% Graduation RateNashville, GANashville, GA
Graduate work in chemical engineering provides an opportunity for study and research at the cutting edge - to contribute to shaping a new model of what chemical engineering is and what chemical engineers do. Formal course work for the Ph.D. essential...
- 32% Graduation RateCorvallis, ORCorvallis, OR
Oregon State University
The Department of Chemical Engineering offers graduate programs leading to the Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy degrees. All programs are tailored to individual student needs and professional goals. A diversity of faculty interests, broadened...
- 35% Graduation RateLexington, KYLexington, KY
University of Kentucky
The Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering is comprised of twenty faculty andapproximately forty full-time graduate students. Active areas of research include: aerosol dynamics,biocellular engineering, environmental engineering, fuel science,...
- 74% Graduation RateRochester, NYRochester, NY
University of Rochester
Through experimentation, theory and computation, chemical engineers apply biological, chemical, and physical principles to contemporary problems in biotechnology, materials, energy, and the environment. Our department offers Ph.D., Master's, and Profess...
- 63% Graduation RateTroy, NYTroy, NY
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Research areas for the graduate program in Chemical Engineering include bio- and nanotechnology, computational molecular science, membrane and chromatographic separations, complex fluids, colloids and interfacial phenomena, process dynamics and control,...