Veterinary Sciences & Medicine Certificate Graduate Programs
- Brisbane, AustraliaBrisbane, Australia
University of Queensland, The
- Reading, United KingdomReading, United Kingdom
University of Reading
- Philadelphia, PAPhiladelphia, PA
The only one in the nation, the Veterinary Medical Science (VMS) Preparatory Program is a one year post-baccalaureate program designed to strengthen y...
- Sydney, AustraliaSydney, Australia
University of Sydney
University of London International Programs
Graduates of this programme will be able to improve the health and production of livestock through: 1. Understanding the interaction of livestock with people and the environment 2. Gaining an overview of the factors that influence livestock producti...
- Seoul, KoreaSeoul, Korea
Seoul National University
University of Edinburgh
Livestock are vital to the lives of millions of people, but endemic and epidemic diseases that affect livestock limit productivity and exacerbate poverty. The diseases that can be transmitted between animals and people also threaten the health of livest...
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- George Town, Cayman IslandsGeorge Town, Cayman Islands
St. Matthew's University
St. Matthew's University, a fully accredited institution, offers the unique experiences of the Cayman Islands in Basic Sciences with clinical instruct...
- Palmerston North, New ZealandPalmerston North, New Zealand
- Uppsala, SwedenUppsala, Sweden
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Stockholm, SwedenStockholm, Sweden
KTH Royal Institute of Technology