Campus Veterinary & Animal Sciences Certificate Graduate Programs
- Dunedin, New ZealandDunedin, New Zealand
University of Otago
- Philadelphia, PAPhiladelphia, PA
The only one in the nation, the Veterinary Medical Science (VMS) Preparatory Program is a one year post-baccalaureate program designed to strengthen y...
- Sydney, AustraliaSydney, Australia
University of Sydney
- Wellington, New ZealandWellington, New Zealand
Victoria University of Wellington
- Seoul, KoreaSeoul, Korea
Seoul National University
- Oxford, United KingdomOxford, United Kingdom
Oxford Brookes University
This award-winning course combines the expertise of anthropologists and biologists to examine primate conservation biology in a broad context, with particular emphasis on the relationships between humans, and wildlife in forest and woodland environments...
- George Town, Cayman IslandsGeorge Town, Cayman Islands
St. Matthew's University
St. Matthew's University, a fully accredited institution, offers the unique experiences of the Cayman Islands in Basic Sciences with clinical instruct...
- Stockholm, SwedenStockholm, Sweden
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Uppsala, SwedenUppsala, Sweden
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United KingdomNewcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
This programme is designed for graduates from relevant science subjects (for example biology, zoology, physical geography, Earth and environmental sciences) and professionals with substantial relevant experience. Its aim is to prepare you for a successf...
- Palmerston North, New ZealandPalmerston North, New Zealand