Campus Veterinary & Animal Sciences Certificate Graduate Programs
- Stockholm, SwedenStockholm, Sweden
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Philadelphia, PAPhiladelphia, PA
The only one in the nation, the Veterinary Medical Science (VMS) Preparatory Program is a one year post-baccalaureate program designed to strengthen y...
- Sydney, AustraliaSydney, Australia
University of Sydney
- Wellington, New ZealandWellington, New Zealand
Victoria University of Wellington
- Dunedin, New ZealandDunedin, New Zealand
University of Otago
- Reading, United KingdomReading, United Kingdom
University of Reading
The common theme which links the Department's diverse research interests is a concern to improve the efficiency of agriculture in both developed and developing countries, and in ways whichg reduce the resources needed to feed and clothe mankind, using s...
- Reading, United Kingdom
- Seoul, KoreaSeoul, Korea
Seoul National University
- George Town, Cayman IslandsGeorge Town, Cayman Islands
St. Matthew's University
St. Matthew's University, a fully accredited institution, offers the unique experiences of the Cayman Islands in Basic Sciences with clinical instruct...
- Palmerston North, New ZealandPalmerston North, New Zealand
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United KingdomNewcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
This programme is designed for graduates from relevant science subjects (for example biology, zoology, physical geography, Earth and environmental sciences) and professionals with substantial relevant experience. Its aim is to prepare you for a successf...
- Uppsala, SwedenUppsala, Sweden
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Oxford, United KingdomOxford, United Kingdom
Oxford Brookes University
This award-winning course combines the expertise of anthropologists and biologists to examine primate conservation biology in a broad context, with particular emphasis on the relationships between humans, and wildlife in forest and woodland environments...