Canada On Campus Urban Affairs & Planning Graduate Certificate Programs
Search for certificate on-campus programs in urban affairs and planning on GradSchools.com. Urban affairs and planning certificate programs are non-degree academic courses designed to help students enrich their understanding of urban design and development. Urban Affairs is a broad category that includes urban public policy, community development, and matters relating to banks, banking, price control, deposit insurance and financial aid to commerce and industry.
Know that you can refine your search for an Urban Affairs Planning Certificate on-campus program by location. Just click on the city, state, or country you are investigating to find a graduate school near you or around the world!
- Long Beach, CALong Beach, CA
California State University, Long Beach
- Loughborough, United KingdomLoughborough, United Kingdom
- Sacramento, CASacramento, CA
California State University, Sacramento
- Aberdeen, United KingdomAberdeen, United Kingdom
University of Aberdeen
Teaching and project material is drawn from global as well as European and Scottish sources. Practical group project work and individual projects undertaken within rural areas is an important element in the course. Extensive facilities are available to...
- London, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
London Metropolitan University
Cities, Design and Urban Cultures - MA Aims of the course The course provides foundations in understanding space-making as a political act bearing s...
- Mankato, MNMankato, MN
Minnesota State University - Mankato
The Urban and Regional Studies Institute offers multidisciplinary degree programs orientated toward examining and understanding the broad range of problems and opportunities associated with the nation's urban and regional areas. Since its beginning i...
- Mankato, MN
- Hull, United KingdomHull, United Kingdom
- Tempe, AZTempe, AZ
Arizona State University
- Saint Louis, MOSaint Louis, MO
St. Louis University
Advances in technology, complex social issues, and the changes in public demands create the need for highly skilled and creative administrators in the public and private sectors. The Department of Public Policy Studies at Saint Louis University is commi...
- Glasgow, United KingdomGlasgow, United Kingdom
Glasgow Caledonian University
- Dallas, TXDallas, TX
Southern Methodist University
The graduate certificate in Urban Ministry is intended for theology students interested in ministry to urban areas.
- Ann Arbor, MIAnn Arbor, MI
University of Michigan
- Wolverhampton, United KingdomWolverhampton, United Kingdom
University of Wolverhampton
- Sheffield, United KingdomSheffield, United Kingdom
Sheffield Hallam University
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United KingdomNewcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Northumbria University, Newcastle
- Cardiff, United KingdomCardiff, United Kingdom
Housing plays a central role in our everyday lives. The importance of good quality, well managed and affordable housing in addressing social problems such as poverty and ill-health, was firmly established in the era of Nineteenth Century Victorian socia...
- Newtownabbey, United KingdomNewtownabbey, United Kingdom
- Arlington, VAArlington, VA
George Mason UniversityUpcoming Start Date: January 22, 2019
Our program offers the broad training in finance, law, safety and security, the environment, and policy-making that is required to advance in nearly every transportation organization. Our typical student is a middle manager or technical staff aspiring t...
- Oxford, United KingdomOxford, United Kingdom
Oxford Brookes University
This course aims to develop a deeper understanding of the application of planning to the problems of modern society, and the operation of planning in a number of interrelated subject areas. It offers graduates the opportunity to review the latest develo...
- Belfast, United KingdomBelfast, United Kingdom
Queen's University of Belfast
- Honolulu, HIHonolulu, HI
University of Hawaii At Manoa
- Salford, United KingdomSalford, United Kingdom
University of Salford