Campus Occupational Therapy Certificate Graduate Programs
- Goeteborg, SwedenGoeteborg, Sweden
- Adelaide, AustraliaAdelaide, Australia
University of South Australia
- Musselburgh, United KingdomMusselburgh, United Kingdom
Queen Margaret University
Description The course is suitable for occupational therapists from a wide range of clinical settings. Its flexible nature allows you to design a programme relevant to you and your career path. The course aims to create an intellectually stimulating op...
- Linkoping, SwedenLinkoping, Sweden
- Lund, SwedenLund, Sweden
- Orebro, SwedenOrebro, Sweden
- Salford, United KingdomSalford, United Kingdom
University of Salford
- Springfield, MASpringfield, MA
The master's degree program in Occupational Therapy is designed for persons with various backgrounds and levels of education who wish to become occupational therapists. This course of study includes occupational therapy theory, skills and administration...
- Stratford, United KingdomStratford, United Kingdom
University of East London
- Cincinnati, OHCincinnati, OH
Xavier University Of Louisiana
- Sydney, AustraliaSydney, Australia
University of Sydney
- Johannesburg, South AfricaJohannesburg, South Africa
University of the Witwatersrand
The University of the Witwatersrand is located in the largest metropolitan area and the industrial and commercial heart of South Africa.
- Kingswood, AustraliaKingswood, Australia
University of Western Sydney
The University of Western Sydney is Australia's premier health sciences education institution.
- Boston, MABoston, MA
- Brisbane, AustraliaBrisbane, Australia
James Cook University
The Graduate Diploma of Assistive Technology caters for non-engineering graduates working in the field of assistance to people with disabilities...
- Medford, MAMedford, MA
- Stockholm, SwedenStockholm, Sweden
- Umea, SwedenUmea, Sweden