Campus Midwifery Certificate Graduate Programs
- Stockholm, SwedenStockholm, Sweden
- Kalmar, SwedenKalmar, Sweden
- Boras, SwedenBoras, Sweden
University of Boras
- Brooklyn, NYBrooklyn, NY
State University Of New York Health Science Center At Brooklyn
The Midwifery Education Program is a two year graduate level program that prepares students to become competent beginning practitioners in accordance...
- Orebro, SwedenOrebro, Sweden
- Leeds, United KingdomLeeds, United Kingdom
Leeds Metropolitan University
- Skoevde, SwedenSkoevde, Sweden
University of Skovde
- Winchester, VAWinchester, VA
The Master of Science in Nursing Nurse-Midwifery track prepares the nurse with the necessary skills and knowledge to lead the profession in the promotion of high quality midwifery care; to expand knowledge through research; and to evaluate and revise ca...
- Linkoping, SwedenLinkoping, Sweden
- London, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
South Bank University, London
- Preston, United KingdomPreston, United Kingdom
University of Central Lancashire
We welcome applications from international students believing that the academic community benefits from the cross cultural experience and learning the...
- Sundsvall, SwedenSundsvall, Sweden
Mid Sweden University
- York, United KingdomYork, United Kingdom
University of Bradford
Whilst this award is for Registered Midwives, the course is offered in parallel with the MSc in Nursing so that core concepts can be shared. There are clusters of modules that are midwifery specific; whilst others are studied with nurses yet have specif...
- Goeteborg, SwedenGoeteborg, Sweden
- Newtownabbey, United KingdomNewtownabbey, United Kingdom
These programmes develop highly knowledgeable and skilled graduate nurses/midwives with a knowledge base that enables them to function at an advanced level. The course is aimed primarily at those seeking posts as advanced clinical practitioners, nurse/m...
- Sydney, AustraliaSydney, Australia
University of Sydney
- Leicester, United KingdomLeicester, United Kingdom
De Montfort University
The programme is aimed at experienced nurses in the public, private and voluntary sectors. It enhances and develops practice skills, knowledge and experience. Part of the programme is shared with students on the MA in Midwifery. Core modules: Research D...
- Brooklyn, NYBrooklyn, NY
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center
The Midwifery Education Program is a two year graduate level program that prepares students to becomecompetent beginning practitioners in accordance with the standards established by the ACNM. Students mayselect one of three tracks: the Advanced Certifi...