Campus Medical Diagnostic Certificate Graduate Programs
- York, United KingdomYork, United Kingdom
University of Bradford
This exciting programme is a joint venture between the School of Health Studies and Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. It is the first of its kind to provide level 3 and Master’s modules leading to an MSc award, and aims to address the complex needs of...
- York, United Kingdom
- St. John's, NFSt. John's, NF
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Community Health; Cardiovascular and Renal Physiology; Immunology; Cancer Research; Neurosciences - Certificate
The Division of Community Health offers comprehensive graduate programs leading to a Diploma in Community Health, Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy degrees. The division is especially interested in applicants pursuing research projects in the a...
- St. John's, NF
- Hatfield, United KingdomHatfield, United Kingdom
University of Hertfordshire
A two year course, accredited by the Consortium for Sonographic Education (CASE) which leads to a professional qualification in diagnostic medical ultrasound, and a postgraduate certificate/ diploma or Master's degree.
- Bangkok, ThailandBangkok, Thailand
Study of principles and fundamental knowledge of anatomy, physiology, biochemistry and physics related toanesthesia, including apparatus, fire explosi...
- Bristol, United KingdomBristol, United Kingdom
University of the West of England, Bristol
This award provides an opportunity for health care practitioners to achieve a recognized qualification in obstetrics and gynecological and/or general...
- Middlesbrough, United KingdomMiddlesbrough, United Kingdom
University of Teesside
The programme is semesterised and offered on a block release basis with periods of clinical practice following and relating to blocks of academic stud...
- Salford, United KingdomSalford, United Kingdom
University of Salford
- Chiang Mai, ThailandChiang Mai, Thailand
Chiang Mai University
- Kelvin Grove, AustraliaKelvin Grove, Australia
Queensland University of Technology
- Aberdeen, United KingdomAberdeen, United Kingdom
Robert Gordon University, The
Diagnostic Ultrasound is a rapidly developing non-invasive imaging modality which is readily available as a first line investigation for renal, biliary and gynaecological disease. It plays a leading role in the management of pregnancy and is increasingl...
- Leicester, United KingdomLeicester, United Kingdom
- Toronto, PEToronto, PE
Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences,The
Cardiovascular perfusionists operate extracorporeal circulation equipment and perform a vital function as part of a cardiac operating room team of ski...
- Toronto, PE
- Ipswich, United KingdomIpswich, United Kingdom
University College Suffolk