Medical Assisting Certificate Graduate Programs
Advanced Colleges of America
- Goeteborg, SwedenGoeteborg, Sweden
- Hatfield, United KingdomHatfield, United Kingdom
University of Hertfordshire
The preparation course includes a course in the practice of midwifery supervision together with a course in skills to support midwifery supervision.
- Hatfield, United Kingdom
- Halmstad, SwedenHalmstad, Sweden
- San Antonio, TXSan Antonio, TX
University of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio
- Halifax, NSHalifax, NS
The education of dental hygienists, which requires a minimum of 2 years study after senior matriculation, emphasizes basic sciences, (chemistry, biolo...
This program will prepare students for the Certified Coding Associate (CCA) exam offered by the American Health Information and Management Association...
- Kristianstad, SwedenKristianstad, Sweden
University of Kristianstad
- Orebro, SwedenOrebro, Sweden
- Malmoe, SwedenMalmoe, Sweden
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United KingdomNewcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
The programme aims to provide dental practitioners with: a systematic understanding of the theoretical principles that underpin conscious sedation and...
- Karlstad, SwedenKarlstad, Sweden
- Stockholm, SwedenStockholm, Sweden
- Umea, SwedenUmea, Sweden
- Edmonton, ABEdmonton, AB
University of Alberta
The Faculty of Medicine and Oral Health Sciences offers a Diploma in Dental Hygiene. The program is two (2) years in length.