Campus Linguistics Certificate Graduate Programs
- Grand Forks, NDGrand Forks, ND
University of North Dakota
The Graduate Program in Linguistics provides intensive graduate instruction, integrating linguistic theory with practical application, in the areas of language research, documentation, description, and development of linguistic resources such as writin...
- Canberra, AustraliaCanberra, Australia
Australian National University, The
The Graduate School of The Australian National University is a cosmopolitan academic community, attracting students from many countries and from all parts of Australia. Approximately 1200 graduate students are enrolled in research degrees (PhD or Master...
- Fontvieille, MonacoFontvieille, Monaco
International University of Monaco
The English Language and Business Culture (ELBC) session is an intensive 1-month program that immerses participants in practical academic English and...
- Linkoping, SwedenLinkoping, Sweden
- Hong Kong, Hong KongHong Kong, Hong Kong
Open University of Hong Kong, The
- Leeds, United KingdomLeeds, United Kingdom
Leeds Metropolitan University
- Stockholm, SwedenStockholm, Sweden
- Fresno, CAFresno, CA
California State University, Fresno
The Master of Arts degree in Linguistics is designed to increase the student's knowledge and understanding of linguistics and its application to the teaching of English and other languages. The department provides two options: General Linguistics and Te...
- Christchurch, New ZealandChristchurch, New Zealand
University of Canterbury
Canterbury's programmes in Foreign Languages and Linguistics are ranked first in New Zealand (The NZ Government's Tertiary Education Commission's latest Performance Based Research Fund quality assessment), with the Linguistics programme at Canterbury...
- Umea, SwedenUmea, Sweden
- San Jose, CASan Jose, CA
San Jose State University
The M.A. Linguistics program provides students with an interdisciplinary education in the scientific study of language. Courses in general and computational linguistics serve students interested in cognitive linguistics, speech synthesis, machine speech...
- Wolverhampton, United KingdomWolverhampton, United Kingdom
University of Wolverhampton
- Mumbai, IndiaMumbai, India
SNDT Women's University
- Edinburgh, United KingdomEdinburgh, United Kingdom
University of Edinburgh
- Dublin, IrelandDublin, Ireland
University College Dublin
The diploma course is full-time and extends over two semesters. Course material covers syntactic theory, phonological theory, pragmatics and historica...
- Glasgow, United KingdomGlasgow, United Kingdom
University of Strathclyde
- Salford, United KingdomSalford, United Kingdom
University of Salford
- Lancaster, United KingdomLancaster, United Kingdom
University College of St. Martin
- Bristol, United KingdomBristol, United Kingdom
University of the West of England, Bristol
The three awards in TEFL and Linguistics, Translation, and European Business offer flexibility and choicewhilst allowing you to specialize in one or more languages, with a clear focus for postgraduate study. Your choice of named award will be determined...
- Gent, BelgiumGent, Belgium
Admittance to the Complementary Study Programme Language and Literature: Germanic Languages is restricted to graduates ("licentiaat") of the Study Pro...
- Gent, Belgium
- Dublin, IrelandDublin, Ireland
Dublin City University
Graduate Diploma in Applied Language and intercultural Studies. September and February intake...
- North York, ONNorth York, ON
With over 6000 students in over 60 Masters & Doctoral Programs, York University is the 2nd largest graduate school in Ontario...