Campus Linguistics Certificate Graduate Programs
- Newcastle, AustraliaNewcastle, Australia
University of Newcastle
- Mumbai, IndiaMumbai, India
SNDT Women's University
- Edinburgh, United KingdomEdinburgh, United Kingdom
University of Edinburgh
- Canberra, AustraliaCanberra, Australia
Australian National University, The
The Graduate School of The Australian National University is a cosmopolitan academic community, attracting students from many countries and from all parts of Australia. Approximately 1200 graduate students are enrolled in research degrees (PhD or Master...
- Fontvieille, MonacoFontvieille, Monaco
International University of Monaco
The English Language and Business Culture (ELBC) session is an intensive 1-month program that immerses participants in practical academic English and...
- Linkoping, SwedenLinkoping, Sweden
- Hong Kong, Hong KongHong Kong, Hong Kong
Open University of Hong Kong, The
- Dublin, IrelandDublin, Ireland
University College Dublin
The diploma course is full-time and extends over two semesters. Course material covers syntactic theory, phonological theory, pragmatics and historica...
- Grand Forks, NDGrand Forks, ND
University of North Dakota
The Graduate Program in Linguistics provides intensive graduate instruction, integrating linguistic theory with practical application, in the areas of language research, documentation, description, and development of linguistic resources such as writin...
- Christchurch, New ZealandChristchurch, New Zealand
University of Canterbury
Canterbury's programmes in Foreign Languages and Linguistics are ranked first in New Zealand (The NZ Government's Tertiary Education Commission's latest Performance Based Research Fund quality assessment), with the Linguistics programme at Canterbury...
- Stockholm, SwedenStockholm, Sweden
- Wolverhampton, United KingdomWolverhampton, United Kingdom
University of Wolverhampton
- Umea, SwedenUmea, Sweden
- Sheffield, United KingdomSheffield, United Kingdom
Sheffield Hallam University
The M.A. Discourse and Text Analysis aims to equip students with the skills necessary for the description and analysis of textual phenomena and to enable them to utilise the methodologies and theories of modern text and discourse analysis in a range of...
- San Jose, CASan Jose, CA
San Jose State University
The M.A. Linguistics program provides students with an interdisciplinary education in the scientific study of language. Courses in general and computational linguistics serve students interested in cognitive linguistics, speech synthesis, machine speech...
- Leeds, United KingdomLeeds, United Kingdom
Leeds Metropolitan University
- Arlington, TXArlington, TX
University of Texas at Arlington
Linguistics - Certificate
The program in linguistics at The University of Texas at Arlington provides comprehensive training in methods of linguistic analysis, as informed by current linguistic theory and data from a variety of languages. Students receive instruction in the anal...
- Fresno, CAFresno, CA
California State University, Fresno
The Master of Arts degree in Linguistics is designed to increase the student's knowledge and understanding of linguistics and its application to the teaching of English and other languages. The department provides two options: General Linguistics and Te...
- Gainesville, FLGainesville, FL
The University of Florida
The University of Florida Linguistics Program provides instruction in the core areas of phonology, morphology, syntax, pragmatics, and semantics, as well as sociolinguistics, second language acquisition, and psycho/neurolinguistics.
- Glasgow, United KingdomGlasgow, United Kingdom
University of Strathclyde
- Salford, United KingdomSalford, United Kingdom
University of Salford
- Lancaster, United KingdomLancaster, United Kingdom
University College of St. Martin
- Cardiff, United KingdomCardiff, United Kingdom
The MA/Diploma is intended for those with a professional interest in language. It is particularly designed to address the needs of those who have embarked upon, or intend to embark upon, a career in Language Education, including the Teaching of English...
- Cardiff, United Kingdom