Graduate Certificates in Mechanical Engineering
While working towards your mechanical engineering certificate, you could cover topics such as materials science, machinery dynamics, thermofluid systems, electro-mechanical systems and more. Graduate certificates in mechanical engineering are a great opportunity for working professional engineers seeking to expand their knowledge of a particular topic. They could also be helpful for those seeking to enter an interdisciplinary field such as bioengineering or nanotechnology. Learn more about these graduate programs today!
- Saint Cloud, MNSaint Cloud, MN
St. Cloud State University
- Baltimore, MDBaltimore, MD
Johns Hopkins University
Mechanical engineering is the broadest of the engineering disciplines, and lies at the core of engineering design and engineering practice. Engineering is changing rapidly because of the coupling of globalization with advances in information technology,...
- Elkridge, MD
- Baltimore, MDBaltimore, MD
University of Maryland Baltimore County
These certificate programs are intended for engineers who seek advanced training in these focus areas, but do not wish to embark on an advanced degree...
- Boras, SwedenBoras, Sweden
University of Boras
- Canberra, AustraliaCanberra, Australia
Australian National University, The
The Graduate School of The Australian National University is a cosmopolitan academic community, attracting students from many countries and from all parts of Australia. Approximately 1200 graduate students are enrolled in research degrees (PhD or Master...
- Lancaster, United KingdomLancaster, United Kingdom
- Dekalb, ILDekalb, IL
Northern Illinois University
- Linkoping, SwedenLinkoping, Sweden
- Malmoe, SwedenMalmoe, Sweden
- Karlstad, SwedenKarlstad, Sweden
- Umea, SwedenUmea, Sweden
- Borlaenge, SwedenBorlaenge, Sweden
Dalarna University College
Prerequisites: BSc from a recognised university, the equivalent of a Swedish "kandidatexamen" with major in engineering, mathematics, physics, or chemistry; or equivalent background. Aim of course: To give students knowledge of solar energy engineering...
- Rochester, NYRochester, NY
Rochester Institute of Technology
The Advanced Certificate Program in Vibrations Engineering provides students with specialized skills that are sought after in a variety of industrial settings.
- Rochester, NY
- Stockholm, SwedenStockholm, Sweden
- Kristianstad, SwedenKristianstad, Sweden
University of Kristianstad
- Skoevde, SwedenSkoevde, Sweden
University of Skovde
- Hawthorn, AustraliaHawthorn, Australia
Swinburne University of Technology
- Gavle, SwedenGavle, Sweden
University of Gävle
- Lund, SwedenLund, Sweden
- Kalmar, SwedenKalmar, Sweden
- Orebro, SwedenOrebro, Sweden
- Uxbridge, United KingdomUxbridge, United Kingdom
Brunel's overseas students make an important contribution to the academic and social life of the University.