Campus Human Resources Management Certificate Graduate Programs
- Fairfield, CTFairfield, CT
Sacred Heart University
The M.S. in Human Resource Management is designed for human resource professionals seeking upward mobility in the HR field and those wishing to enter the HR field with an excellent preparation.
- Philadelphia, PAPhiladelphia, PA
University of Pennsylvania
- Montclair, NJMontclair, NJ
Montclair State University
The certificate program provides students with theories and skill sets to create and maintain conflict management systems that balance organizational,...
- Bolton, United KingdomBolton, United Kingdom
- Rome, ItalyRome, Italy
Rome Business School
Within the context of the globalisation of markets and of competition, human resources are an ever more decisive factor of competitive advantage for both companies and non-profit organisations. With the progressive levelling of the fields of technologic...
- Aberdeen, United KingdomAberdeen, United Kingdom
Robert Gordon University, The
The Diploma programme consists of two stages, with core and elective modules. The Diploma is accredited by the UK Institute of Personnel and Development for membership purposes. The MSc stage requires completion of the Diploma stage and submission of a...
- Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- High Wycombe, United KingdomHigh Wycombe, United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College
- Lahore, PakistanLahore, Pakistan
Pakistan Institute of Quality Control
A professional level diploma with extensive skill development and experiencial sharing from practical point of view...
- London, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
This flagship CIPD-accredited course is designed to meet the needs of those wanting a career in HR as well as busy professionals already working in the field. Available full or part-time and taught by some of the UK’s top human resources management (...
- Toronto, PEToronto, PE
Increasingly, organizations of all types and sizes are acknowledging that their most valuable asset is their employees. As a result, great emphasis is...
- London, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
London Metropolitan University
Aims of the course This course introduces aspiring and current managers to a range of business disciplines that will enhance your knowledge, skills and practice as managers. Graduates from a variety of disciplines will acquire an understanding of the t...
- London, United Kingdom
- Leeds, United KingdomLeeds, United Kingdom
Leeds Metropolitan University
- New York City, NYNew York City, NY
New York University
The past decade in global affairs has served as a reminder that understanding the necessary components of peacefulness, and determining how to strengthen them, may be the most important challenges for internationally minded institutions.
- New York City, NY
- Liverpool, United KingdomLiverpool, United Kingdom
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool John Moores University, (or JMU as we are known by our friends) is one of the largest universities in the United Kingdom. We have more than...
- Berea, OHBerea, OH
Designed for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in human resources, or for anyone who wants to better understand the complex field of...
- Nashville, TNNashville, TN
Lipscomb UniversityÆs Institute for Conflict Management (ICM) provides academic and business specific resources to equip students, organizations and professionals with skills to minimize the costs of unresolved conflict. The ICMÆs master degree, certifi...
- Dundee, United KingdomDundee, United Kingdom
University of Abertay Dundee
The course offers the blend of knowledge, analytical and practical skills required for effective management of people in the challenging context of public and private sector organisations. The course will enable you to make decisions and advise senior m...
- Leicester, United KingdomLeicester, United Kingdom
De Montfort University
DURATION: Normally two years part-time; 14 months fast-track route available to suitably qualified/experienced applicants.
- Urbana, ILUrbana, IL
University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- Blacksburg, VABlacksburg, VA
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
The college prepares vocational and technical teachers, researchers, administrators, curriculum specialists, and others to assume leadership roles in public and private education; local, state, and national government service; international educational...
- Garden City, NYGarden City, NY
The Advanced Certificate in Human Resource Management builds human resources skills.
- Arlington, TXArlington, TX
University of Texas at Arlington
The Master of Science degree in Human Resource Management provides students with both a general knowledge of business and a specialized knowledge in human resource management. Students are exposed to the theory, research, and practical applications of n...
- Newtownabbey, United KingdomNewtownabbey, United Kingdom
- San Jose, Costa RicaSan Jose, Costa Rica
Empresarial University of Costa Rica
• Arts and Humanities • History: Literature (Arts and Humanities) • English; French; German; Spanish (Arts and Humanities; Modern Languages) • Philosophy (Arts and Humanities, Religious Philosophy) • Education • Life Science • Economic History • Psy...