Campus Botany and Plant Science Certificate Graduate Programs
- Brisbane, AustraliaBrisbane, Australia
University of Queensland, The
- Sydney, AustraliaSydney, Australia
University of Sydney
The agricultural workforce of the future faces interesting and exciting challenges. Influences on the sector include the need to increase food production with less land and water for agriculture, and rising energy costs; globalisation of markets and inc...
The George Washington University
Please see full program description.
- Wolverhampton, United KingdomWolverhampton, United Kingdom
University of Wolverhampton
- Wellington, New ZealandWellington, New Zealand
Victoria University of Wellington
- Christchurch, New ZealandChristchurch, New Zealand
University of Canterbury
Plant Biology is the study of plants in its broadest sense – broad in terms of “plants” from algae and fungi to flowering plants, and broad in terms of biological approaches to their study, including genetics and evolution, diversit...
- Oxford, OHOxford, OH
- Baoding, ChinaBaoding, China
Hebei Agricultural University
- Grahamstown, South AfricaGrahamstown, South Africa
The staff of the Botany Department offer the following general areas of study to prospective honours students:Developmental AnatomyEnvironmental Plant...
- Port Elizabeth, South AfricaPort Elizabeth, South Africa
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
Research and teaching relate mainly to the coastal zone and the Department has some of the few South African experts in coastal marine botany, includi...
- Canberra, AustraliaCanberra, Australia
Australian National University, The
The Graduate School of The Australian National University is a cosmopolitan academic community, attracting students from many countries and from all parts of Australia. Approximately 1200 graduate students are enrolled in research degrees (PhD or Master...
- Riverside, CARiverside, CA
University of California - Riverside
California is home to a rich and diverse range of settings—mountain, desert, coastal and urban environments. The purpose of the Field Nature Studies P...