Campus Communications & Journalism Certificate Graduate Programs
- Tallahassee, FLTallahassee, FL
Florida State University
This 12 credit certificate program will provide students with the fundamental skills of digital video production.
- Umea, SwedenUmea, Sweden
- Portland, ORPortland, OR
University of Oregon
The School of of Journalism and Communication (http://journalism.uoregon.edu/graduate) offers Ph.D. and master's degrees in Media Studies that emphasize both qualitative and quantitative methods and provides resources for research in several overlapping...
- Eugene, OR
- Baltimore, MDBaltimore, MD
University of Maryland Baltimore County
For students of French, German, and Spanish, the M.A. in Intercultural Communication provides an opportunity to combine graduate work in a language with studies in an appropriate related field. For non-native speakers of English, the U.S. Culture focus...
- New York City, NYNew York City, NY
New York University
The Departments of Anthropology and Cinema Studies offer a specialized joint course of study leading to a New York State Certificate in Culture and Media for NYU graduate students who are also pursuing their M.A. or Ph.D. degrees in Anthropology or C...
- Kelvin Grove, AustraliaKelvin Grove, Australia
Queensland University of Technology
- London, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
London Metropolitan University
Aims of the course Mass communications is an influential and expanding area of learning and research within the social sciences. New technologies in broadcasting, telecommunications, print and other industries have revolutionised the way we exchange...
- London, United Kingdom
- Huddinge, SwedenHuddinge, Sweden
- Linkoping, SwedenLinkoping, Sweden
- Lund, SwedenLund, Sweden
- Singapore, SingaporeSingapore, Singapore
Nanyang Technological University
- Hamilton, United KingdomHamilton, United Kingdom
- Paisley, United KingdomPaisley, United Kingdom
University of Paisley
Irrespective of whether information is being used in a commercial, industrial or domestic environment, there is always the need to ensure that it is up-to-date and accurate. However, for maximum market impact this has to be coupled with methods of prese...
- Leeds, United KingdomLeeds, United Kingdom
Trinity and All Saints University College
- Kalmar, SwedenKalmar, Sweden
- Birmingham, United KingdomBirmingham, United Kingdom
University of Central England
- Malmoe, SwedenMalmoe, Sweden
- Scranton, PAScranton, PA
Marywood's M.A. in Communication Arts will prepare you to assume a leadership role in your chosen Communication-related profession. It is a broad-based program that covers a range of communication skills and careers. The M.A. in Communication Art...
- Saint Helens, United KingdomSaint Helens, United Kingdom
St. Helens College
With a total student (full and part-time) enrollment of 23,918 (1995/96), St. Helen's College is one of the UKs larger providers of further and higher...
- Lulea, SwedenLulea, Sweden
Lulea University of Technology
- New Britain, CTNew Britain, CT
Central Connecticut State University
- Mumbai, IndiaMumbai, India
SNDT Women's University
- Bristol, United KingdomBristol, United Kingdom
University of the West of England, Bristol
The MA in Communication Media comprises four named pathways that aim to reflect the range of specialistpractice within the media and design industries whilst also recognizing the benefit of collaboration acrossconverging technologies and methodologies.
- Belfast, United KingdomBelfast, United Kingdom
Queen's University of Belfast
- Glasgow, United KingdomGlasgow, United Kingdom
Glasgow Caledonian University