Certificate Degrees in Civil Engineering
Review Certificate Degrees in Civil Engineering on GradSchools.com the leading site for accredited colleges & universities offering Civil Engineering Graduate Certificates.
Interested in Civil Engineering? Civil Engineering involves the planning, design, construction, operation, and maintenance, of constructed facilities that serve the "civil population". We may typically think of roads and bridges. however, did you know the great pyramids are one of the earliest examples of civil engineering?
- Philadelphia, PAPhiladelphia, PA
The Stormwater Management certificate is designed to address the hydrologic and ecologic problems associated with stormwater.
- Trollhattan, SwedenTrollhattan, Sweden
University of Trollhattan/Uddevalla
- Umea, SwedenUmea, Sweden
- Lund, SwedenLund, Sweden
- Melbourne, AustraliaMelbourne, Australia
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
The program aims to develop the skills and perceptions of project managers at large, not just in engineering, building and construction.
- Chicago, ILChicago, IL
Illinois Institute of Technology
The geoenvironmental and geotechnical engineering programs provide background knowledge and training to prepare students to analyze, design and construct structures, and to provide solutions to problems in geotechnical engineering and environmental geot...
- Karlstad, SwedenKarlstad, Sweden
- Singapore, SingaporeSingapore, Singapore
Nanyang Technological University
- Linkoping, SwedenLinkoping, Sweden
- Bolton, United KingdomBolton, United Kingdom
There is great emphasis on the significant contribution the construction industry makes to the quality of life, environmental control and protection.
- Orebro, SwedenOrebro, Sweden
- Lulea, SwedenLulea, Sweden
Lulea University of Technology
- Gavle, SwedenGavle, Sweden
University of Gävle
- Sheffield, United KingdomSheffield, United Kingdom
Sheffield Hallam University
- Salford, United KingdomSalford, United Kingdom
University of Salford
- Rostock, GermanyRostock, Germany
University of Rostock
- Stratford, United KingdomStratford, United Kingdom
University of East London
The aim of the programme is to meet the needs of engineers engaged in the planning, design and construction of a variety of Civil Engineering works...
- Coventry, United KingdomCoventry, United Kingdom
University of Warwick
- Goeteborg, SwedenGoeteborg, Sweden
Chalmers University of Technology
- Wolverhampton, United KingdomWolverhampton, United Kingdom
University of Wolverhampton
- Long Beach, CALong Beach, CA
California State University, Long Beach
- Stockholm, SwedenStockholm, Sweden
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Wollongong, AustraliaWollongong, Australia
University of Wollongong
Wollongong is a fast-growing, progressive university with an excellent international reputation for pure and applied research. It is at the leading edge in many fields, including telecommunications, the environment, advanced manufacturing and materials,...
- Gent, BelgiumGent, Belgium
Civil engineering studies are devoted to constructions and their design (roads, bridges, hydraulic engineering, industrial engineering and high-rise b...