Chemical Engineering Certificate Graduate Programs
- Villanova, PAVillanova, PA
A concentration in Environmental Protection in the Chemical Process Industries, administered by the Department of Chemical ...
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United KingdomNewcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
This is a conversion programme, designed to enable chemists or other scientists and engineers to obtain a professionally recognised qualification in c...
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- East Lansing, MIEast Lansing, MI
Michigan State University
We offer graduate programs leading to the Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy degrees in Chemical Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering. There are currently about 81 graduate students working toward advanced degrees in the department...
- Chicago, ILChicago, IL
Illinois Institute of Technology
The objective of the Master of Chemical Engineering degree program is to prepare the student for professional practice in their major discipline and to provide a foundation in the fundamental knowledge of their major. The objective of the Master of...
- London, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
South Bank University, London
- Paisley, United KingdomPaisley, United Kingdom
University of Paisley
IThe chemical, pharmaceutical and other process industries are crucial to the UK economy and represent a sector where the UK operates successfully at a world-class level. Competition in the sector is fierce and there is a substantial drive for innovatio...
- Glasgow, United KingdomGlasgow, United Kingdom
University of Strathclyde
- Limerick, IrelandLimerick, Ireland
University of Limerick
This course offers an exceptional opportunity for science and engineering graduates to obtain a recognized qualification in Chemical Engineering in on...
- Coventry, United KingdomCoventry, United Kingdom
- Leeds, United KingdomLeeds, United Kingdom
University of Leeds
- Bath, United KingdomBath, United Kingdom
University of Bath