Chemical Engineering Certificate Graduate Programs
- Singapore, SingaporeSingapore, Singapore
National University of Singapore
The Faculty has over 200 academic staff, all with Ph.Ds and overseas training at major universities, to support these programs. Excellent computing and laboratory facilities are also available. Presently, there are more than 1000 students pursuing their...
- Stockholm, SwedenStockholm, Sweden
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Linkoping, SwedenLinkoping, Sweden
- Hawthorn, AustraliaHawthorn, Australia
Swinburne University of Technology
- Malmoe, SwedenMalmoe, Sweden
- Kalmar, SwedenKalmar, Sweden
- Lulea, SwedenLulea, Sweden
Lulea University of Technology
- East Lansing, MIEast Lansing, MI
Michigan State University
We offer graduate programs leading to the Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy degrees in Chemical Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering. There are currently about 81 graduate students working toward advanced degrees in the department...
- Chicago, ILChicago, IL
Illinois Institute of Technology
The objective of the Master of Chemical Engineering degree program is to prepare the student for professional practice in their major discipline and to provide a foundation in the fundamental knowledge of their major. The objective of the Master of...
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United KingdomNewcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
This is an Integrated Graduate Development Scheme (IGDS), which is designed around the needs for continuing professional development (CPD) within the chemicals and process sector. The aim of the IGDS is to broaden and deepen the expertise and experience...
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Karlstad, SwedenKarlstad, Sweden
- Lund, SwedenLund, Sweden
- Goeteborg, SwedenGoeteborg, Sweden
Chalmers University of Technology
- Leeds, United KingdomLeeds, United Kingdom
University of Leeds
- London, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
South Bank University, London
- Umea, SwedenUmea, Sweden
- Paisley, United KingdomPaisley, United Kingdom
University of Paisley
IThe chemical, pharmaceutical and other process industries are crucial to the UK economy and represent a sector where the UK operates successfully at a world-class level. Competition in the sector is fierce and there is a substantial drive for innovatio...
- Glasgow, United KingdomGlasgow, United Kingdom
University of Strathclyde
- Limerick, IrelandLimerick, Ireland
University of Limerick
This course offers an exceptional opportunity for science and engineering graduates to obtain a recognized qualification in Chemical Engineering in on...
- Uppsala, SwedenUppsala, Sweden
- Vaxjo, SwedenVaxjo, Sweden
- Halmstad, SwedenHalmstad, Sweden
- Coventry, United KingdomCoventry, United Kingdom
- Sundsvall, SwedenSundsvall, Sweden
Mid Sweden University