Master of Technology and Innovation Management
Why choose this master’s degree?
• A flexible and multidisciplinary program to help you develop skills and knowledge to effectively manage technology and innovation
• Gain business and management skills to complement your science, engineering or technology background
• Co-taught by experts from the Australian School of Business, Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Science at UNSW
• Opportunity to choose electives in science, engineering and business to meet your interests and career development
• Gain a broader perspective of learning and problem solving within a diverse range of disciplines
Who is this degree for?
• Graduates from science, engineering or technology who would like to develop their business and management skills, or gain further depth of knowledge in a chosen technical field
Job and career prospects
• Business analyst
• Engineering managers
• ICT business and systems analyst
• ICT managers
• ICT support and test engineers
• ICT support technicians
• Management consultant
• Office managers
International Student Requirements:
Recognized bachelor degree (or equivalent qualification) in science, engineering or technology, with a credit average, as determined by the Australian School of Business.
For students who have studied at overseas universities, the normal minimum academic requirement is the equivalent of a credit average grade from an Australian university, as determined by the Australian School of Business. For graduates of US institutions this is a 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Financial Aid Offered: Yes