M.P.H.-Master of Public Health
Format: Campus, Online
You want to make a difference in people’s lives locally and globally. You are passionate, motivated, creative, and resolute. You understand what healthy behaviors and lifestyles can mean for individuals and communities but that contemporary social issues make the field increasingly diverse and challenging. The University of Michigan-Flint’s Master of Public Health (MPH) program is designed for you.
What Sets the University of Michigan-Flint Public Health (MPH) Program Apart?
* The UM-Flint MPH is a collaborative program which combines the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor Certificate in Foundations of Public Health (CFPH) program with additional UM-Flint coursework to complete the MPH degree.
* Requires 42-45 total credit hours, typically completed over 3 years:
16 credits – UM-Ann Arbor CFPH program
26-29 credits – additional UM-Flint coursework
* Choose from two concentrations: Health Education and Health Care Administration
* Online Coursework – a significant portion of the courses may be completed online, including 100% of the UM-Ann Arbor CFPH.
* Part/Full Time – the program is primarily designed for part-time students who are also juggling the demands of career and/or family, but also allows you the flexibility to attend full-time if desired.
* University of Michigan faculty are true “leaders and best” – experienced, tested, and respected experts in their fields.
* Online courses are offered through high quality course management systems and are taught by the same expert faculty who teach on-campus courses.
* You’ll earn both the University of Michigan Certificate in the Foundations of Public Health (CFPH) as well as the University of Michigan-Flint Master of Public Health (MPH) degree.
* The Master of Public Health (MPH) degree is experiencing increased demand throughout the world; you’ll have a valuable credential and competitive edge in a broad range of careers.
* You will be prepared with the knowledge and skills necessary to develop broad-based and collaborative strategies to contribute to successfully resolving public health challenges.
Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Tuition & Financial Aid
Financial Aid Offered: Yes
Classification: Master's Colleges & Universities I
Institution Sector: Public
Locale: Midsize City
Size & Settings: 5,000 - 9,999