M.S.E.-Computer Engineering, Ph.D. - Computer Engineering
Students applying for the master’s program in computer engineering are expected to have an undergraduate background in computer engineering. All entering students must demonstrate knowledge of the material covered in the foundation requirements described below.
* EE 315: Introduction to Electronic Analysis and Design
* CS 317: Introduction to Design and Analysis of Algorithms
* CPE 336/CS 490: Operating Systems
* CPE 421/CPE 521: Microcomputers
* CPE 431/CPE 531: Introduction to Computer Architecture
* EE 420/500 or ISE 390: Random Signals and Noise or Probability and Statistics
Southern Association of Colleges; ABET, Inc.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Financial Aid Offered: No
Classification: Doctoral/Research Universities - Intensive
Institution Sector: Public
Locale: Midsize City
Size & Settings: 5,000 - 9,999