M.S. - Leadership, Master of Accountancy, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in Leadership, Master of Science in Management, Master of Science in Security Administration
The greatest demand in the world today is not for managers, but for leaders. Southwestern College’s master of science in leadership (MSL) program prepares people in any industry for leadership positions. Learn relationship management and leadership skills to become more effective in any organization, whether military, corporate, government, health care, small business, education or non-profit.
The emphasis is on practical application of key leadership principles in contemporary organizations.
The MSL program is available completely online.
Southwestern College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association, phone (312) 263-0456
To be admitted into the Master of Science in Leadership program, candidates must submit the following:
• Southwestern College Professional Studies Graduate Program Application form – Application forms are accepted on an ongoing basis. No application admission fee is charged.
• Official transcripts of all prior college/university coursework – Applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a grade point average of 2.5 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
• Two confidential letters of recommendation – at least one from a current or former employer
• A one page Admissions Essay – submit your written statement electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail or fax to 316.688.5218.
• Resume - Applicants should have at least three years of professional work experience.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Financial Aid Offered: No