M.B.A. - Master of Business Administration;
Areas of concentration include:
Accounting,Accounting/Finance, Human Resource Management, Management, Management/Finance, Management/Human Resource Management
The Morris Graduate School of Management (MGSM) is one of the fastest growing graduate programs in Illinois. The MGSM was founded in 2006 at Robert Morris University’s Chicago Campus. Within two years, the MGSM expanded offerings to seven additional locations throughout Illinois to meet increasing student demand. The MGMS’s growth is attributed to its affordable tuition and opportunities for growth and leadership development. Students at MGSM enjoy dynamic faculty members, one-to-one advising, and flexible scheduling.
Currently MGSM offers 3 degrees, with multiple concentrations or areas of study for each degree.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) has 6 concentrations: Human Resources, Human Resources/Management, Accounting, Accounting/Finance, Management and Management/Finance.
The Master of Information Systems has 3 areas of study: IT/IS Network Security, IT/IS Management and Mobile Application Development for Android Devices
The Master of Management has 5 concentrations: Health Care Administration, Higher Education Administration, Sports Administration, Law Enforcement Administration and Design & Media.
MGSM offers multiple delivery options for earning an MBA, MIS or MM. Our programs are designed to accommodate professionals who are balancing multiple responsibilities, including work. Students may enroll as full or part time students and some accelerated programs are available. Full time students earn degrees in 18 months. Evening, weekend, day and lunch hour MidDay courses are available.
A benefit for alumni of MGSM is that they may earn a second degree for free! This allows an individual to empower themselves and increase their marketability. Students will be charged only a $100 per course registration fee, but no tuition fees.
Robert Morris University is a private not-for-profit, associate, baccalaureate, and master's degree-granting institution, accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
# of Credits Required:
International Student Requirements:
* Admissions application ($100 application fee, non-refundable)
* TOEFL documentation with a minimum score of 80 internet based (the TOEFL code for Robert Morris College is 1670).
* An evaluation of your high school and any college transcripts stating you have the equivalent of a U.S. bachelors degree. An official evaluation may be obtained through WES, ECE or AACRAO.
* Copy of valid passport
* Copy of current I-20, if applicable. This is necessary only if transferring from another U.S. college.
*A copy of the I-20 from the previous school must be provided along with the official college or high school transcript.
* Completed Transfer release form, for students transferring from another institution
* Current bank statement (original copy) indicating $30,000 (U.S.)
* Permanent foreign address of student
Tuition & Financial Aid
Cost Per Credit Hour:
Financial Aid Offered: Yes
Classification: Schools of Business and Management
Institution Sector: Private not-for-profit
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 1,000 - 4,999