The Queen’s graduate program in Law is a unique program focused on the student. We have chosen to keep our program purposefully small. The result is an intimate Law School community in which students are able to develop intellectually under the personal mentorship of some of the leading legal scholars in Canada and the world.
Our graduate students are varied in terms of national and cultural background, and they have diverse research interests and career objectives. They share an intense passion for legal scholarship, and a firm desire to engage with legal ideas in a challenging but supportive and friendly community of students and professors.
Our Faculty consists of leading legal scholars whose work has been influential nationally and internationally and who take seriously the responsibility of mentoring graduate students.
Fields of study
* Law in a Global Context
* Law and Economic Relations
* Public and Constitutional Law
* Law and Theoretical Perspectives
Ontario Graduate Council
* LL.M.: high standing in a J.D. / LLB or equivalent
* Ph.D.: J.D./LLB or equivalent and LL.M. or equivalent. Exceptional applicants may be admitted directly to the Ph.D. program after obtaining a J.D./LLB
International Student Requirements:
As per domestic but proof of English language proficiency also required.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Financial Aid Offered: No