Master of Science in Criminal Justice
Format: Campus, Online
Metropolitan State is pleased to offer a new graduate program in criminal justice. The Master of Science in Criminal Justice will provide the advanced knowledge and skills needed for effective, ethical leadership in today’s criminal justice organizations. Designed specifically for the criminal justice working professional, the program combines online and traditional classroom instruction from a faculty comprised of some of the most recognizable and respected leaders in the criminal justice field.
If you are a working professional who seeks to achieve distinction in your respective field – this graduate program is for you. By blending practical experience with scholarly achievement, the Master’s in Criminal Justice will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to:
• Advance your career for effective and ethical leadership in the criminal justice community
• Analyze criminal justice issues using scientific research methods
• Expand professional competencies in criminal justice administration and best practices
• Assess policies and implement change within the criminal justice system
• Teach in the field of criminal justice
The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Financial Aid Offered: No
Classification: Master's Colleges & Universities II
Institution Sector: Public
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 5,000 - 9,999