Master's - Accounting
The Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) program has been designed to provide students with the broad range of skills that successful accounting professionals need in today's complex and changing business enviornment. Courses emphasize technical knowledge in the functional areas of accounting, stress communication skills, and promote awareness of the accountant's ethical and social responsibilities.
The Marquette program not only ensures that graduates will meet the 150-hour requirement, but it also offers an exceptional educational foundation for aspiring accounting professionals by:
extending students' knowledge both in accounting and in related functional areas of business
meeting the increased demand for master's qualified accountants as demonstrated in recent AICPA studies
enabling graduates to enjoy more attractive starting positions and faster career advancement than bachelor's degree holders as demonstrated by College Placement Council salary surveys
providing educational specialization for practice in industry and in the government/not-for-profit sector
1. A completed application form and fee.
2. Essay questions on the application form.
3. Official transcripts from previously and currently attended colleges/universities except Marquette.
4. Official test scores from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
5. Resume or job profile.
6. (For international applicants or applicants applying for financial aid, i.e. assistantship positions) three letters of recommendation.
7. (For international applicants only) an official TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.
International Student Requirements:
*(For international applicants or applicants applying for financial aid, i.e. assistantship positions) three letters of recommendation.
*(For international applicants only) an official TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Financial Aid Offered: No
Classification: Doctoral/Research Universities - Extensive
Institution Sector: Private not-for-profit
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 10,000 - 19,999