MA - Multilingual Education
This degree is designed for:
1. Certified teachers of world languages, English and English as a Second Language and
2. International students who want to teach English in their own countries.
It provides opportunity for exploration of:
* Several dimensions of language instruction and curriculum development
* The relation of language and culture
* Assessment and alternative assessment in 2nd language instruction
* Addressing ethnic diversity
* Second language instruction through content areas
* Uses of technology in language instruction
Fairleigh Dickinson University is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
1. A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
2. Certification document(s) to teach a specific discipline or Elementary Education (K-5)
3. Two letters of recommendation.
Applicants who have not completed all requirements for admission to the degree program may be permitted to enroll in classes for credit on a nonmatriculated or nondegree basis.
# of Credits Required:
Tuition & Financial Aid
Cost Per Credit Hour:
Financial Aid Offered: No
Classification: Master's Colleges & Universities I
Institution Sector: Private not-for-profit
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 5,000 - 9,999