Key Features of the MA in Psychotherapy
* Designed for graduates from disciplines related to counselling and psychotherapy
* Aims to meet the needs of individuals who wish to train as professional Psychotherapists
* Designed with close attention paid to requirements of professional bodies and discussions regarding statutory and European regulation in the field
* Delivered on a modular basis, typically students will attend classes on two evenings per weeks & attend weekend workshops once or twice a month.
* Comprises of Theoretical components, Personal Psychotherapy, Weekly Process Groups & Supervised Clinical Counselling/Psychotherapy Practice
* The orientation is primarily humanistic/integrative
* Includes master classes and workshops from experienced practitioners.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Financial Aid Offered: No