Advance your Occupational Therapy Career
As an occupational therapy assistant, you know firsthand that you can make a difference in people’s lives. If you are highly motivated and able to work both independently and collaboratively, then Concordia University Wisconsin’s Transitional program for Occupational Therapy Assistants is a blended program that can help you enhance your professional skills and opportunities.
* Receive a Bachelor’s in Rehab Science (BSRS) in 2.5 years
* Receive a Masters of Occupational Therapy (MOT) in an additional 1.5 years (includes fieldwork).
* Receive a MOT degree in 2.5 years if you already hold a Bachelor degree
* Learn new treatment methods that have immediate and direct application to current clinical work environments
* Blended format provides students with on-campus, hands-on experience (26 weekends total) combined with flexible online coursework.
Concordia University of Wisconsin is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. The MOT program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).