The Master of Science in Marketing Research (MSMR) at Pacific Lutheran University prepares graduates for careers as marketing research analysts; “big data” analysts; brand managers; account executives; and marketing scientists at advertising agencies, marketing research firms, corporations, non-profits and governmental agencies. The degree also prepares students for doctoral work in a variety of fields. It is a 10-month, full time, quantitatively rigorous and qualitatively rich program offered to new graduates as well as those with industry experience. Cohorts begin in September.
Those seeking highly demanding careers in marketing research and data analytics are encouraged to apply. Applicants are likely to have business, computer science/information technology, economics, psychology or communications degrees. There is a quantitative component to the program, and some quantitative background will be helpful. Interested students will be:
• Recent undergraduates hoping to embark on careers in marketing analytics with a skill set that differentiates them from their peers.
• Graduates in quantitatively and qualitatively rich disciplines who want to prepare for careers in marketing research.
• International students interested in studying in the U.S. while obtaining the MSMR degree.
• Industry professionals seeking additional advanced business research training and skills in the high-demand area of “big data” analytics.
International Student Requirements:
- International students: TOEFL-iBT score of 88 or minimum IELTS score of 6.5