Students completing their MS degrees will graduate with a high level of competence in:
• The application and characterization of various forms of biomaterials
• The acquisition and processing of medical signals and images
• The computation and simulation of phenomena in biomechanical systems
• Transferring their understanding of biomaterials, biomechanics, and signal processing to the creation of new applications
For more information on this degree, please see the catalog on the program website.
We are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) North Central Association.
International Student Requirements:
• Third party foreign transcript evaluation for all foreign institutions attended, including evidence of your bachelor’s degree if applicable. Effective August 15, 2012, SDSM&T requires a course-by-course evaluation report sent directly to us from the evaluating institution. We will only accept evaluation reports from Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE) or World Education Services (WES). If you use ECE, order a catalog match report. If you use WES, order a course by course report.
• Evidence of English proficiency, with the exception of applicants from countries where English is the native language. Applicants who have a prior degree from a university in the U.S. may be considered for exemption. Note that Engineering Management will only consider applications meeting the upper level score criteria.
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
Specialized Institution—School of engineering and technology