The Master of Public Management (MPM) part-time program at Carnegie Mellon University's Heinz College is the perfect solution for individuals who want to advance their careers or start new careers in management, health care or education while maintaining a full-time work schedule. Our curriculum emphasizes analytic and quantitative tools, as well as communication and management skills.
Features and Benefits:
* Flexible scheduling with many evening class options allows you to complete the degree at your own pace.
* Job skills gained in the classroom are put to immediate use at work.
* Courses are taught by professionals in your field and world-class researchers.
* Advanced coursework is available in eight different areas.
* Candidates may begin the part-time track in May, August, or January.
* MPM students come from diverse professional backgrounds, creating a unique learning environment.
* A full-time option is available for students interested in accelerating their studies.
International Student Requirements:
• Language Proficiency. All applicants whose native language (mother tongue) is NOT English must submit a test score from the TOEFL (100 minimum overall score on iBT, 25 in each subsection) or IELTS (minimum score of 7). The only exception is for students who have worked or studied for 5 years or more in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, the U.K., the U.S. or South Africa.
Facts & Figures
# of Credits Required:
144 UNITS (about 12
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate):
$390 per UNIT as a part time student USD