The Master of Science in Biological Sciences (MSB) program is a full-time graduate program focused on course work, laboratory and technology skills in core areas of biochemistry, biostatistics, computational molecular biology, biotechnology, and cell biology. The program is designed with a variety of electives that allow students to customize their degree depending on their career objectives.
Students can further tailor their experience by choosing a thesis or no-thesis option.
- 30 to 31 credits in two years to complete degree;
- affordable tuition at $640/credit (Fall 2016);
- Individualized attention and mentoring through small classes;
- Customizable through elective courses;
- Limited Graduate Assistantships available.
Sample Advanced-level Courses:
- Biochemistry of Cancer;
- Computational Molecular Biology;
- Instrumental Analysis;
- Pharmacology and Toxicology;
- RNAi/siRNA and Epigen Regulation of Gene Expression;
- Statistics for the Biological Sciences;
- Theory & Practice in Biotech
Cabrini College is accredited through a voluntary, peer-review process by Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE or Middle States), a voluntary, non-governmental, membership association that defines, maintains, and promotes educational excellence across institutions. This accreditation process occurs every 10 years and requires the institution to evaluate itself from every aspect to provide high-quality education to our students. In 2015, accreditation was reaffirmed.
International Student Requirements:
International students must be enrolled full-time at Cabrini to be eligible for admission.
Facts & Figures
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate):
$640 for Fall 2016