The Master of Science in Engineering Technology Management (MSETM) provides a broad-based core of management competency in the central business functions, along with a deep understanding of the technologies that enable specific business capabilities. Courses develop technical management competency while allowing the student to customize their depth of study in specific technologies that enhance long-term professional career goals.
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering
International Student Requirements:
1. Applicants who are not U.S. citizens must submit a properly completed application for admission
2. An official transcript indicating completion of the baccalaureate degree (or the equivalent).
3. GRE General Test Scores or GMAT Test Scores (other standardized exams may be accepted). Students accepted into the Navitas pre-masters program at WKU may waive the GRE requirement.
4. Evidence of ability to communicate in English (a minimum of 550 on the written TOEFL, a minimum of 213 on the computerized TOEFL, a minimum of 79 on the internet TOEFL, or a minimum of 6.0 on the IELTS).
5. Evidence of work experience.