Master of Public Administration - Educational Administration
- UM-Flint’s WebPlus Online/Weekend Program in Educational Administration provides you an ideal path to an advanced degree, with a unique blend of face-to-face interaction and convenient online coursework. Classes meet on campus the second Saturday of each month.
- Whether you seek advancement as an educator, administrator, or a school principal, this high-quality program equips you with the tools and concepts necessary for successful administration and an informed perspective on the range of situations confronting K-12 education.
- The online/weekend format provides you flexibility and convenience.
- A clinical experience is organized in your current school setting.
- The Educational Administration program is a two-year, part-time program (39 credits).
- The cohort structure of the Educational Administration program allows you to progress through the two-year program with the same group of 20-30 students, providing you the opportunity to build lasting personal and professional relationships.
- Graduates of this program are awarded a Master of Public Administration degree from the University of Michigan’s nationally recognized Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies.
- The MPA in Educational Administration is approved by the Michigan Department of Education for Principal Preparation.
- Upon graduation from the program, students are eligible to apply for the mandatory School Administrator Certificate.
Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
International Student Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum overall undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A teaching certificate